Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mozilla firefox untrusted connection solution



For last two weeks I have faced a serious problem in my Mozilla firefox. The browser shows “The Connection is Untrusted” when it uses https protocol. I have searched in Google many more but as a result it says to delete all cookies, history, cache, restart browser and like this.


After all the work is done still the browser was not working. But finally the problem is solved.

Today I shall share how the problem was solved. I am using NOD32 as anti-virus in my PC.

To resolve the following problem you have to change NOD32 setting.

First, open NOD32 then press F5 or click on ‘Enter advance setup’ in Setup Menu.
mozilla firefox untrusted connection solution


Click on ‘Web and Email’, then ‘protocol filtering’ and then ‘SSL’.

mozilla firefox untrusted connection solution
Now you click on ‘Do not scan SSL protocol’. Finally click on ‘ok’.

Now check if your problem is resolved. Thanks.




No comments :

Post a Comment